PUERQUITO RELLENO NAVIDENO
5 lb – Pork loin French cut
1/2 cup – Peeled roasted almonds
1 cup – Port wine prunes
5 lb – Serrano ham
1/4 cup – Chile de arbol
1/4 cup – Guajillo dried pepper
1/4 cup – Pasilla dried pepper
5 gloves – Garlic
1 cup – Spanish onion
Ground cumin, thyme,fresh oregano, bay leave, cinnamon, glove sal & pepper
2 cups – Pineapple pure
2 cups – 2 cups Apple vinegar
1. Slice the croissants in half.
2. Mix the truffle oil and mayonnaise together and spread on each side of the croissants.
3. Add a thin slice smoked chicken and a thin slice of brie.
4. Garnish with avocado and baby arugula, to your liking.
5. Serve at room temperature.
PROCESS RECIPE MANAGEMENT:
Cut the center of pork loin long wise in order to stuff with Serrano, almond and prunes.
Blanch pepper for 5 minutes in vegetable stock or hot water, strain pepper and add onion, garlic, spices, apple vinegar and pineapple pure then blend it for 3 minutes.
Rubbed pork loin and put it in a preheat conventional oven at 320 degrees for 40 minutes till reach 165 degrees.