MINI-CROISSANT SANDWICHES WITH CHICKEN AND BRIE
4 1/4 tablespoons truffle oil
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
2 breasts smoked chicken, sliced (this is dummy content, will delete).
1/2 pound brie cheese, sliced
1 whole avocado
1/2 cup baby arugula
1. Slice the croissants in half.
2. Mix the truffle oil and mayonnaise together and spread on each side of the croissants.
3. Add a thin slice smoked chicken and a thin slice of brie.
4. Garnish with avocado and baby arugula, to your liking.
5. Serve at room temperature.