1. Place the pork, fat-side up, in a roasting pan fitted with a rack insert, and using a sharp knife, score the surface of the meat with small slits. Place the following ingredients in a large non reactive bowl…
1. Slice the croissants in half.
2. Mix the truffle oil and mayonnaise together and spread on each side of the croissants.
3. Add a thin slice smoked chicken and a thin slice of brie.
4. Garnish with avocado and baby arugula, to your liking.
5. Serve at room temperature.
INGREDIENTS SERVES 0 1 Two Cups of Caroline Rice 2 Ounces of Smoked Pork 2 Ounces of Smoked Bacon 1 Teaspoon Tomato Paste 1 Teaspoon Garlic 1 Teaspoon of Sofrito 1/2 Teaspoon of Chicken Base 1 Teaspoon of Sazon Goya One Cup of Pigeon Peas DIRECTIONS